The Blue Thing Wishlist

4:17:00 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I hope this is a white Christmas back to your home country, here in Bangkok we never been lucky enough to experience snow because the temperature is never below than 10 even in Winter. Right now in my country it is winter but I can still go out with tee and shorts. However with the temperature being a lot cooler than before. I feel the winter spirit!! I don't know why but winter 2013 for me is Blue, White and Black. I have been seeing many nice pale blue coats from luxury brands and high street and I am dying to buy one but I didn't because I know I will never have a chance to wear it this year. Therefore I selected my favourite piece of winter 2013 and created a virtual closet of what my closet will look like if I were in a country that has real winter :) I hope you like my virtual closet. 

Oh I forgot to mention that I have been posting blog posts of my travel diary in Italy and France and some of you get confuse that I am currently abroad. The truth is I am in THAILAND and that trip was in October 2013 and I am doing a late review of my whole trip so bear with me. I am trying to get my blog more organise and hopefully next year I will get more recognition. Thank you for reading my blog beauties.

See you in the next post.
Leave me some comment, tell me what is your color of winter? :P

สีสันแห่งฤดูหนาวกับหิมะสีขาวอันบริสุทธ์ถูกถ่ายถอดมาในรูปแบบของสีต่างๆบนรันเวย์ Fall/Winter 2013 คนแต่ละคนมีนิยามสีให้กับหน้าหนาวไม่เหมือนกัน บ้างว่าสีขาวแห่งหิมะ บ้างว่าสีดำแหงความเยือกเย็น แต่สำหรับพีชสีแห่งหน้าหนาวปี ๒๐๑๓ นี้คือสีฟ้า ตั้งแต่ฟ้าอ่อน น้ำเงิน กรมท่า ไปจนถึงสีเกือบดำ สีฟ้าทำให้พีชรู้สึกถึงความสงบของหน้าหนาว ถึงแม้ว่าประเทศไทยจะไม่มีหน้าหนาว แต่การที่พีชได้เห็นภาพสตรีทสไตน์และการที่อุณหมูิลดลงเล็กน้อยในช่วงอาทิตย์ที่ผ่านมามันทำให้พีชรู้สึกอินไปกับหน้าหนาวเลยทีเดียว พีชได้เข้าไปตามเว็บช๊อปปิ้งต่างๆและเลือก item ที่พีชอยากจะนำมาเก็บไว้ในตู้เสื้อผ้าของพีชสำหรับหน้าหนาวปีนี้ แต่ไม่สามารถทำให้เนื่องจากหากซื้อมาแล้วคงไม่มีโอก่สได้ใส่อย่างแน่นอน อีกอย่างถ้าซื้อหมดเกรงว่าจะไม่มีบ้านให้กลับ ฮ่าๆ หวังว่าเพื่อนๆ ผู้อ่านทุกท่านจะชอบ items  ที่พีชเลือกมาสำหรับโพสนี้ แล้วก็มีอะไรคอมเมนต์ได้เลยคะ
อ้อแล้วก็ พีชอยากจะถามเพื่อนๆว่าหน้าหนาวของเพื่อนๆคือสีอะไรคะ

xoxo
SuPeachChaya
1. Topshop Premium Boyfriend Coat, Here
2. Zara Mohair Coat
3. Topshop Plaid Print Boyfriend Coat
4. ASOS Co-ord Pale Blue Mesh Insert Structure Top and Shorts, here
5. ASOS Top with Extreme Ruffle Neckline, here , pair with the skirt in 6.
6. ASOS Scuba Peplum Hem Mini Skirt, here
7. KG by Kurt Geiger Bastille Blue Heeled Shoes, here
8. ASOS Blazer in Crepe with Slim Lapels, here
9. ASOS Crepe Trousers, here
10. ASOS Shell Top in Wide Stripe, here
11. Zara  Long Jumpsuits with Low neckline, here
12. Zara Lace Print Dress, here
13. Zara Denim Skater Skirt, here
14. Zara Two-tone High Heel Ankle Boot Sandals, here

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Get the coat and go to an icerink to experience a bit of winter !!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe