OOTD+Travel: Sunny Day in Rome

6:25:00 PM

Oct 12, I arrived in Rome. Today I purchases a tour called "Angel &Demons Tour" which is a tour following the path of Illuminati just like in Dan Brown's book "Angel & Demons". I really love the book but honestly I read it like ages ago so I don't remember much. I guess those who just read the book or watch the movie will really enjoy this tour and feel like they are in the adventure but for me I couldn't focus on trying to recall the storyline while sightseeing at the same time. The tour started at St. Maria del Popolo Church then continue to St. Peter's Square , St. Maria della Vittoria Church , Piazza Navona , Castel Sant’Angelo and Il Passetto. I really enjoy seeing all the historical places in Rome and I wish I had studied Rome history before visiting here. 
As for the outfit, I chose to wear cream v neck blouse with a navy polka dot skirt and a red blazer, all of them are from Zara fw13 collection so if you like them you can still purchase them at the store. I really love midi pencil skirt, I think it's really elegant and is appropriate to wear to a holy place like a church. Also to match with the red color of the blazer I decided to wear red lipstick.

PS. Sorry if the background looks messy, I don't know how to use photoshop to blur the background :x

วันที่ 12  ตค. พีชไปเที่ยวโรมคะ พีชกับแม่ได้ซื้อทัวร์ที่ชื่อว่า "Angel & Demons Tour" ซึ่งเป็นทัวร์ของอิตาลีเลย มีไกด์เป็นคนอังกฤษ บรรยายภาษาอังกฤษ และก็ได้ชมสถานที่ต่างๆตามหนังสือของแดน บราวน์ที่ชื่อว่า "Angel & Demons " 
สำหรับสไตล์การแต่งตัววันนี้เป็นแบบดูเป็นผู้ใหญ่และกึ่งทางการนิดนึงเพราะว่าต้องเข้าไปดูโบสน์ แต่จริงๆแล้วพีชก้ชอบใส่กระโปรงทรงดินสอที่มันยาวเลยเข่าอยู่แล้ว เพราะพีชว่ามันดูสง่าดี ดูสวยกว่าใส่มินิสเกิตเยอะเลย และก็เลือใส่เบลเซอร์สีแดงตัดกับกระโปรงสีน้ำเงินพอดีเลย








Outfit Details
Top : Cream V Neck Shirt from Zara, here
Skirt: Navy Polka Dot Pencil Skirt from Zara, here
Blazer: Red Blazer With Narrow Lapels from Zara, here
Shoes: Ankle Boots from Clarks
Earring: Crystal Earrings from ASOS
Bag: Celeste Top Handle Bag from Coccinelle, Here


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw, this is lovely! Love the blue polka dot + red blazer combo, looks very retro chic :) ♥!
    x.
    Mai
    www.socapricious.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe