OOTD: Funky x Monochrome

4:35:00 PM

Today is April 1st,2013 and it's officially spring!! Yayy !! Finally my favorite season has come, the weather is so nice and warm and the best part is soon my campus will be full of cherry blossoms and everyone will be happy :)



Jacket: MANGO Cotton Striped Balzer spring 2013 collection ( as seen on Miranda Kerr on the lookbook) 
Top: Zara Knit Top
Pants: Side Panel Leather Look Trousers by H&M fall 2011 collection
Shoes: Topshop Holographic Wedge Hi-Top Trainers
Necklace: Punky Planet Lips Chain Necklace 


Photos of me are taken by Farrukh Oripov
Also I took a photo of the flowers in front of my dorm, they are so beautiful

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. the cherry blossoms are so pretty!
    love your blazer x
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe