Ombres Perlees de Chanel

4:45:00 AM

well, tomorrow is the first day of Spring semester and since I already done unpacking my stuffs, I have a free time to try out new make up :)


The day before I bought  Ombres Perlees de Chanel which is a new and limited edition palette from Chanel, the price was 1890 baht ($60). In Thailand, this palette sold out in two weeks!!! I didn't expect to find it in duty free but here it is :)


see how pretty it is?
I also bought Chanel rouge coco in peregrina which is a really pretty peach lipstick!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. nice color.... i like that earth color..
    your skin look flawless too..
    i become your new follower, can you follow me back? i hope we can be friends through this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Salgy
    thanks for becoming my new follower.
    I'll follow you back, let's be friend :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe