Chanel nail colour (Le Vernis) 513 Black Pearl

12:06:00 PM

This is my first Chanel nail polish, and by far the best nail polish I've ever tried :D
I am in love with the color- Green+Black in metallic finish.
The brush is awesome, make it really easy to apply. The formula is also great. The polish dries fast but not too fast, like my OPI- I'm not really a waitress, so that you can blend out the colour. The smell disappear in about 1 minute which is great because I can't really stand polish smell.





MY RATTING : 9/10
minus one point because I don't really like a metallic finish( I'm more like a cream type girl).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe