Bow Tie, Embroidery Dress and that Pink Furla Bag

1:52:00 PM





Bow Top: Zara | Dress: Zara  | Boots: Whistles | Bag: Furla | Earrings: Asos | Sunglasses: Miu Miu



I love this Valentino inspired embroderied dress from Zara but I think it was a bit too plain for my liking so I was trying to find a bow tie to wear with the dress but in the end I found this top with bow tie details and it was perfect. I also find this Furla Metropolis bag very cute . The fuchsia color injected that little splash of color that this outfit need as you know I love colorful outfits.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe