OOTD: New Year Eve

3:58:00 PM

On new year eve I went to Paragon Department store in Bangkok, Thailand to take many photos with my family then we go to Central World Plaza which is the biggest count down area of Thailand to count down to 2013, there were around 200,000-300,000 people in that area, so super crowded  I was so tired but I was really happy. I enjoyed my new year eve with my family and I get to witness the new year with many people.










Dress: ASOS Skater Dress With Daisy Cut Work 45GBP (from FW12 collection)
Headband(Fascinator): Diva  600 Baht (from FW12 collection)
Wedge Sneakers: Topshop Acrobatic Holographic Wedge Hi Tops 45 GBP (from FW12 collection)
Clutch: Forever21 White Stud Clutch (from 2011 collection)




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe