OOTD: My winter look

2:02:00 PM

So here is my outfit of the day
Dec 8, 2011

Red Coat: Ysb ( korean brand )
Sweater: H&M ( see my previous post )
Leather pants:  H&M ( see my previous post )
Scarfs:  H&M ( see my previous post )
Ankle boots: Clarks wish mood


Also I went shopping in the downtown area and try on some stuffs in Zara and H&M


 Zara Floral shirt 69000 won
 Zara bellowed sleeve sweater 119,000 won
 Zara spangle dress 199,100 won


H&M white tulle dress 39000 won

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. H&M is my favorite store! I always come across great finds. At first I thought that red coat was from there too and got excited. But then I saw it's from Korea....Looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)
    I also love H&M for the fact that h&m clothes are so trendy and not as expensive as Zara

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe