The Getaway Essentials

8:24:00 PM

Thinking of your next vacation? Beach Getaway is the perfect kind of getaway for these cold months. I know not all of us can afford a flight ticket to the other half of the world just to get a few days under the sun but if you have a chance, why not? Just keep wishing for it and maybe you might get a sponsor trip from a resort or from a travel website. 

Until last Saturday I had been on holidays for 2-3 weeks, and I visited 5 countries during this period. I started my holidays with Malta then went back to Milan to prepare for the Central-East Europe trip which starts with Munich then Salzburg, Vienna and ended in Prague. My last trip was to my favourite island in Europe, Ibiza!! I do enjoy every places I have been to but somehow the beaches and the islands will always have a special place in my heart. I would like to share with you my top 5 essentials that I NEED for my beach getaway.

Here are my top 5 things that I need to have with me whenever I go to the beach.



1. Sunscreen
You cannot go to the beach without a good sunscreen. My favorite brand is Lancaster. Use any brand you like but make sure it has at least SPF15 and it can protect you from both UVA and UVB

2. 4-5 sets of bikinis
Because bikinis are the outfit of the beach! I usually change my bikinis during the day when I go to different island or beach. so that I have photos with different bikinis in different beach. 

3. Havaiana Sandals
Comfortable, cute and functional. You can never go wrong with them! I bought the Bronze pair last summer and they are still with me till now. Amazing, right?

4. Mirrored Sunglasses
My favorites are Dior So Real and Dior Technologic. OK Dior might not be for everyone. Sometimes they makes me feel like I am from outer space when I have them on. But just pick any mirrored sunglasses you like. Mirrored lenses ensure you have full protection against UV ray. 

5. Kygo 

Or any tropical house music, really. Keep my mood in a full vacation mode. :)

Let me know what you think of my list!


Special thanks to HomeAway for exclusively prepared this checklist for me :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe