The City of Kuala Lumpur

6:55:00 PM

Warning! Photos Overload!

Finally I get to have a photoshoot after a long long time and this one is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! I just had so much fun doing a photoshoot back in September 2014. This is my favourite set of photos so far. I love the lighting, the location and my glitter shoes!!! I had a really hard time choosing photos because there were so many photos that I like so there you go 16 photos! Please bear with my messy hair and make up, those are not my field of expertise, I tried to curl my hair using a curling iron and the curl became loose so fast. Well at least I tried :P 
The top and the skirt are two of my favourites buy form Zara in September. Somehow the color of the metallic top brighten up my face a lot. and the wrap skirt reveal just the right amount of skin while keeping it chic and sexy. As usual, I keep accessories to the minimum by throwing in a pair of Miu Miu nior sunglasses to add a retro feel to the look. A pair of neon yellow earrings  and the navy wrap bracelets for that pop of color. And finally the fun and quirky Chiara Ferragni Flirting Slippers in Gold, Matte White and Silver glitters to match my top. Overall it is just one happy outfit on my semi casual day out with friends.
















Outfit Details
Top: Zara Metallic Cami Top
Skirt: Zara Asymmetric Sarong Skirt, here
Shoes: Chiara Ferragni Flirting Glitter Slippers , similar here
Earring: Kate Spade Small Square Stud Earrings , here
Bag: Longchamp
Sunglasses: Miu Miu Nior Sunglasses, here

Photographer : Patrick Tee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe