Three Floor Clothing Spring/Summer 2013 Collection

6:22:00 AM

Three Floor SS13 Collection

I fell in love with this brand ever since I saw its first collection ss12
This Collection is even better
Oh Three Floor what magic did you use to make me love you so much?
Ah I know, that magic is good design.

My favorite pieces from the collection are 1.Glitterati Dress 2. Look See Dress  3.Super Star Dress 4. Sheer Tease Dress 5. Orient Dress


1.Dresses










2. The Tops
 


 3. The Skirts/Pants




With Love
SuPeachChaya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Message Me on Facebook

Featured Post

10 Most Amazing Places I Have Visited in 2015

         1. Mount Etna Location: Sicily, Italy One of the most active volcanoes in Europe. Got me feeling like I was on another planet ...

Subscribe